Coverpoint Marketing Group is an independent licensing and merchandise agency based in Darlinghurst Sydney. We manage and develop L&M programs (incl. web shops) for iconic Australian and international brands, including Qantas, One Direction, Discovery Channel, Arnott’s, Campbell’s and others.
Coverpoint Marketing – Overview
You will be working closely with the Managing Director by providing support activities in managing the day-to-day operations of L&M programs. Based in the heart of Darlinghurst in a cool/funky office with spectacular views over-looking the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Part-time 3-4 days a week.
- Mac computer provided.
- Darlinghurst, Sydney.
Coverpoint Marketing – Key Responsibilities
- Provide account management and support to clients and licensees.
- Manage the approval process of all licensed products including, product packaging, promotional
- Ensure all contractual licensing commitments are executed properly and on-time.
- Oversee royalty reporting, invoicing and general account keeping.
- Manage production and sourcing of merchandise, including quotations.
- Assist with deal-memo preparation.
- Drafting/preparing communications (WIPs, presentations, e-newsletters).
- Provide administrative support to management.
- Assist with preparation of marketing/sales plans.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Coordination and implementation of content for online merchandise stores, including product
updates, images, creative assets and copy.
Coverpoint Marketing – Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Relevant experience in the L&M industry or marketing, production, advertising.
- A working knowledge of the licensing process between Licensees and Licensor.
- Knowledge of general manufacturing principles in relation to licensed product and merchandise.
- Experience with product approvals and all stages of the approval cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & organisation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work across numerous projects.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Powerpoint). Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential.
- You’re hardworking, responsible & reliable.
- You have meticulous attention to detail.
- You’re professional, but you can have a laugh.
- You’re well presented, friendly, with a positive disposition.
- You have initiative and can work autonomously.
Based on experience.
How to Apply – Don’t Delay, Apply Now!
Send your resume to Justin Dery at Cover Point Marketing via email@example.com