Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you enjoy networking and building strong customer relationships in the retail sector?
** Please note this position has now been filled **
- Full Time role
- Bayswater Location
- Exciting new opportunity
This newly created role will allow you to contribute innovative ideas and utilise your creative sales and marketing skills to develop and grow the Licensed Consumer Products (CP) Division within a dynamic, fast growing manufacturing environment.
Located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne – Bayswater, our client has been in operation since 1970 and are proudly 100% Australian owned with offices all around Australia and a strong presence internationally. Their Licensed CP or Fan Emblem division has huge growth potential and is exclusively manufactured on site and includes branding from the Warner Brothers range. This unique role will develop, implement and grow this arm of the business within the Retail CP Industry.
Duties involved will include the following:
- Develop and implement the Fan Emblems Business Plan
- Develop a marketing and brand building strategy
- Set and achieve Budgets and Targets for National and International Sales
- Review terms and grow relationships with existing Retailers/Clients
- New business development within the Retail CP Sector
- Transform leads into productive business outcomes
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as Buyers, Distributors & Agents
- Review product pricing and marketing/merchandising strategies and materials
- Manage Fan Emblems Showroom and meetings / appointments
- Organise and coordinate major Licensing Sales exhibitions locally and internationally
The suitable candidate will possess the below:
- A proven sales track record in a similar role within the CP and/or Licensing Industry
- Strong communication in English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience developing networks within the Australian Retail Sector
- A strong level of self-motivation, determination and drive to succeed.
- Solid knowledge of Consumer Buying Behaviours and a team player approach
- Good Creative thinking ability and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dynamic team within a fun, creative and vibrant industry with huge growth potential!
A generous salary package is on offer for the right person in line with experience including super, car allowance, mobile phone and sickness insurance.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you would like to enquire or apply for this role please send your resume and application letter to Malcolm Fredericks at Luna Nameplate Industries via email@example.com