This is an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Manager, Experienced Account Manager or Senior Sales Representative to take the next step in their career and work with incredible array of licensed brands and products.
Established in 1990, Impact Rock Merchandise employs 25 staff with offices and warehouse based in Thornleigh, Sydney and is one of Australia’s largest wholesale and distributors of posters and licensed merchandise. Impact works with global entertainment licensors Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Warner Bros., NBCUniversal, Nickelodeon and many more to manufacture and distribute compelling licensed products which are sold into leading retailers across Australia and New Zealand including Woolworths, Kmart, Big W, Target, Toys R Us, and EB Games.
Reporting to the Managing Directors and working closely with the Product Development Manager, your responsibility is to manage and grow a portfolio of key retail accounts along with establishing new business opportunities. The role will involve:
- Exceeding sales target for key national accounts by maximising sales in existing retail accounts and developing new business opportunities within Australia and New Zealand
- Building and managing relationships with Head Office buyers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Develop & plan a calendar to ensure key licensing and seasonal timelines are met for sell-ins to major clients
- Regular analysis and monitoring of sales results for majors and key retail partners
- Work with our operations team to identify and resolve in-store execution and merchandising issues
- Attend regular Sales Meetings with the MD and senior management team
- Attend regular production Meetings with the Operations Director and Warehouse team
- Regular Licensing Meetings with senior management team to track status of existing licensed ranges and identify new brand and product opportunities
- Work with Product Development team to develop new product and new offers specific to customer needs
You will have:
- Experience in managing major retail accounts across mass market and specialty retailers
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and be goal orientated
- The ability to create and deliver professional sales presentations
- The ability to be solutions-oriented to resolve product, pricing or merchandising challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously seizing initiative when necessary
- Experience in the licensing industry is favourable but not essential
- Our business is a fashion based business – any interest in movies, brands and pop culture is also an advantage
- Impact is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in employing the right person for the right role, someone who is prepared to commit long term and be integral part of our growth strategy
- Remuneration and final salary package will depend on relevant experience
If you require any further specific information, please email Matthew Walter directly or feel free to call with any questions.
02 9481 7344
Please apply via this Seek link www.seek.com.au/job/34972423 with a Covering Letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this role.