The Merchantwise Group, headquartered in Melbourne’s Chapel Street, is a full-service marketing and licensing agency dedicated to building and extending great brands. The Group undertakes creative and digital marketing, promotions, brand licensing and extensions for some of the world’s best loved brands. See for yourself at www.merchantwise.com and www.asembl-brands.com.
- Licensing Executive or Junior Account Manager role in the brand licensing & merchandising industry
- Market and promote popular entertainment, fashion and lifestyle brands in Australia and NZ
- Work with leading consumer products companies and retailers
- Build strong new merchandising and co-branded initiatives
The company’s licensing division now seeks a hands-on, capable, creative and enthusiastic Licensing Executive or junior Account Manager to support and help drive the growth of leading film & TV, music, gaming, fashion and lifestyle brands across Australia and New Zealand.
Your role will involve:
- Working in a small team environment alongside experienced industry professionals
- Managing brand licensing programs, seeking to identify, promote and secure brand partnerships in categories ranging from apparel, toys and publishing through to food and personal care
- Preparing presentations, client reports and financial spreadsheets
- Working closely with brand owners, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to support and grow commercial programs
- Negotiating deal terms and licensing agreements.
- Managing trade events and marketing initiatives
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for the world of branding, consumer products and retail. You will be a high achiever who is self-disciplined, results-oriented and have strong literacy and numeracy skills. Above all, you will have impeccable presentation and communication and be able to quickly build rapport and relationships with a wide range of people.
You will be tertiary qualified in law, marketing or commerce. Recent graduates will be considered, as will candidates with relevant work experience in account management, licensing, wholesaling or retailing. Prior experience in brand licensing and consumer products would be well regarded.
An attractive salary package will be tailored to the right candidate, based on experience.
If this seems like the opportunity that you have been looking for send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon Black at Black Tulip Recruitment on 0416 116 647 for a confidential chat.