The Warner Bros. Consumer Products team has an opportunity for a Retail Marketing Executive. This brand-new role will support the ongoing strategic development of the ANZ Consumer Products retail marketing plans. As part of a small, cohesive team you will assist the Senior Marketing Manager to develop campaigns to drive store traffic, sales and brand awareness.
The Consumer Products team are a division of the Warner Bros. studio. Consumer Products are responsible for licensing the Warner Bros. intellectual property to licensees across all merchandise categories including apparel, footwear, accessories, toys, books, electronics, homewares, party, FMCG and many more!
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting retail and brand marketing and all associated administration.
- Assist in developing and executing retail campaigns
- Assist in developing and presenting retail campaign pitches
- Collect and collate post analysis retail campaign summaries
- Project manage social media / digital, competition / gifts, creative & print production and POS development schedules
- Update Global brand presentations with relevant ANZ info to support the sales team in their pitching
- Support PR campaigns / events
- Manage quarterly newsletter content with PR agency
- Perform all administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the Retail Marketing processes
- Liaise with and build relationships with external agencies. (video content)
- All related admin tasks
Unique opportunity to join this talented team who work closely as a unit to provide affective marketing functions across ANZ. This hugely successful business unit is led by an inspirational and progressive manager who will support and encourage the right individual to progress and develop their career.
- Proven related marketing experience ideally from retail marketing or licensing within entertainment
- Tertiary qualifications in business / commerce or marketing
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communications skills
- Advanced MS Office and ideally photoshop / design skills
To apply for this role please contact David Bishop at Cox Purtell
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9220 3400