Rubies Deerfield is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join the eCommerce Team. This newly created role is a great opportunity for an analyst to begin an exciting career in eCommerce, or web administrator to take the next step.
** Please note this position has now been filled **
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of several wholesale channels, ensuring websites are accurate and up to date
- End-to-end coordination and implementation of all related online content, including images, creative assets, templates and copy
- Execution and maintenance of product ranges, pricing and promotional activity online
- Management of the product life cycle
- Development of creative and html site and EDM content
You will possess:
- High level of competence in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CMS systems and eCommerce systems in general
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience in working interdependently with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for online and retail
Package available up to $55,000 for this position at Rubies Deerfield. Please send your confidential application to email@example.com to apply for this position, or for more information.