Monster Jam returns to Australian shores this October for the 2017 tour in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. This year’s tour is set to be bigger and better than ever with the introduction of the ultimate showdown where motorsport royalty go head-to-head in a unique Race Of Champions competition to see who really is the fastest of them all. Monster Jam stars the biggest and best performers on four wheels.
The 2017 tour will feature more freestyle, more racing and fans will be able to get up close to the superstars of the show during the world famous Monster Jam Party in the Pits.
Trucks Down-Under in 2017
- Grave Digger® driven by Adam Anderson
- Max-D™ driven by Neil Elliott
- Dragon™ driven by Scott Liddycoat
- Blue Thunder® driven by Randy Brown
- El Toro Loco® driven by Marc McDonald
- Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly
- Monster Energy driven by Todd LeDuc
- Megalodon™ driven by Alex Blackwell
- EarthShaker™ driven by Jon Zimmer
- Wonder Woman™ driven by Rhianna Buchanan**
** First ever Australian Monster Jam University trained Monster Jam driver!
2017 Show Dates
- Brisbane: Saturday October 7th | Tickets via www.ticketmaster.com.au
- Melbourne: Saturday October 14th | Tickets via www.ticketek.com.au
- Sydney: Saturday October 21st | Tickets via www.ticketek.com.au
For more information on Monster Jam
For Licensing Enquiries in Australia & New Zealand
Contact Peta Thomson at WP Brands below;
Phone: 03 8849 9083