Viacom International Media Networks Australia has a great opportunity for someone to join our team as a Senior Retail and Licensing Manager.
Reporting into the VP, Consumer Products, APAC and based in our Darlinghurst offices, this role is responsible for the ANZ Retail Marketing team to deliver against key VIMN franchise priorities & assist in the delivery of the Nickelodeon Viacom CP (NVCP) growth.
This is primarily a marketing focused position combined with some sales into the local territory partners, representing VIMN International global partners & our content business. Responsible for the marketing strategy of NVCP licensing & consumer products ANZ and the implementation of campaigns in the territory.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Retail and Licensing Manager include:
- Create overarching retail and trade marketing strategy for NVCP portfolio to support retail sales and exceed/achieve gross and net revenue targets
- Develop & implement the annual Australian Key Account strategy
- Work closely with licensing agent and team to ensure that key promotional opportunities at retail are delivered against and new property launches are planned and executed flawlessly.
- Instigate & present at Key Account meetings, licensee summits & internal meetings to enable the delivery of the Key VIMN Franchise priorities
- Proactively be part of the international retail marketing team to develop best practice sharing of campaigns and retail marketing initiatives
- Run annual NVCP ‘upfront’ for retail, licensees and potential channel clients during Toy Fair developing trade magazine editorial collateral, advertising and presentation material
- Draft and execute on approved CP Marketing Budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally 6-7 years relevant experience
- Proven retail and marketing experience in Australia
- Ideally has experience of working with large global companies and or retailers
- Proactive and used to negotiating and achieving sales targets/business objectives
- Retail or Licensing & Merchandising industry preferably from the licensing of entertainment properties/brands with a strong toy category focus, TV/print advertising sales/client management, or a sales role within a company selling products/services into the advertising & media industry
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
We’re looking for someone who loves retail, is passionate about our brands and loves variety and a fast paced work environment. If this is you then then rush your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th November.