Viacom International Media Networks Australia has a great opportunity for someone to join our team as a Senior Retail and Licensing Manager.
** Please note this position has now been filled **
Reporting into the VP, Consumer Products, APAC and based in our Darlinghurst offices, this role is responsible for the ANZ Retail Marketing team to deliver against key VIMN franchise priorities & assist in the delivery of the Nickelodeon Viacom CP (NVCP) growth.
This is primarily a marketing focused position combined with some sales into the local territory partners, representing VIMN International global partners & our content business. Responsible for the marketing strategy of NVCP licensing & consumer products ANZ and the implementation of campaigns in the territory.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Retail and Licensing Manager include:
- Create overarching retail and trade marketing strategy for NVCP portfolio to support retail sales and exceed/achieve gross and net revenue targets
- Develop & implement the annual Australian Key Account strategy
- Work closely with licensing agent and team to ensure that key promotional opportunities at retail are delivered against and new property launches are planned and executed flawlessly.
- Instigate & present at Key Account meetings, licensee summits & internal meetings to enable the delivery of the Key VIMN Franchise priorities
- Proactively be part of the international retail marketing team to develop best practice sharing of campaigns and retail marketing initiatives
- Run annual NVCP ‘upfront’ for retail, licensees and potential channel clients during Toy Fair developing trade magazine editorial collateral, advertising and presentation material
- Draft and execute on approved CP Marketing Budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally 6-7 years relevant experience
- Proven retail and marketing experience in Australia
- Ideally has experience of working with large global companies and or retailers
- Proactive and used to negotiating and achieving sales targets/business objectives
- Retail or Licensing & Merchandising industry preferably from the licensing of entertainment properties/brands with a strong toy category focus, TV/print advertising sales/client management, or a sales role within a company selling products/services into the advertising & media industry
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
We’re looking for someone who loves retail, is passionate about our brands and loves variety and a fast paced work environment. If this is you then then rush your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday 20th November.